The City of Toronto is planning to install bike facilities in Flemingdon Park and Thorncliffe Park. Learn more on the project website www.toronto.ca/bikeflemingdonthorncliffe
The new facilities will create a network for people to bike in the area, support active transportation connections, and improve cycling accessibility. Throughout this Study, the City is partnering with Toronto Centre for Active Transportation, Flemingdon Health Centre, and local community groups on resident engagement activities, capacity development, and outreach.
- There are many ways to get involved:
- Meet Community Animators: A team of Community Animators will attend community events and travel around the area to keep you informed about the Study and answer questions. Animators will be at local events on the following dates:
- August 20, 2017, Summer Jam + Mural Unveiling: Flemingdon Park, 150 Grenoble Drive, 2-5pm. Speak with Animators, visit a pop-up bike lane, have a bike 'safety check' or repair with the team from Evergreen Bike Works.
- September 15, 2017, Thorncliffe Night Market: R.V Burgess Park, 46 Thorncliffe Park Drive, 3-9pm. Speak with Animators or join a group ride with Evergreen Bike Works.
- Attend a public event: A public event and feedback opportunity will be held to share information about the study and other local cycling projects. The event will be scheduled in Fall 2017. Information on how to attend and get involved will be shared in advance.
- Provide Feedback: Questions and comments about this study can be sent at any time to Robyn Shyllit, Sr. Public Consultation Coordinator, Robyn.email@example.com , 416-392-3358.
- Community Feedback for RV Burgess
City of Toronto Contacts
- Arenas in Ward 26
- Building Permits & Approvals
- Bylaws and Enforcement
- City of Toronto Construction Updates
- Community Centres in Ward 26
- Community Planning - North York
- Application Information Centre (Committee of Adjustment or Zoning application status)
- Community & Social Services referrals
- Garbage and Recycling
- Have your say - info on speaking at City Hall or submitting a letter
- Human Services
- Libraries in Ward 26
- Parking Tags Online Payment
- Toronto Animal Services
- Urban Forestry
- Utility (Water and Waste) Billing Inquiries
Ward 26 Family Support Programs
- Blessed John XXIII (Parenting and Family Literacy Program)
175 Grenoble Dr.
- Don Valley West OEYC Main Site (Ontario Early Years Centre)
45 Overlea Blvd.
- Fraser Mustard Early Learning Academy (Parenting and Family Literacy Program)
82 Thorncliffe Park Dr.
- Grenoble PS (Parenting and Family Literacy Program)
9 Grenoble Dr.
Ratepayers & Neighbourhood Groups
- Don Mills Residents Inc.
- Federation of North Toronto Ratepayers Associations (FoNTRA)
- Leaside Property Owners' Association
- Thorncliffe Park Community Association
- Thorncliffe Neighbourhood Office